Create labour groups and types by type of work or a specific role in your business.
Set the hourly cost and your margin or markup to use labour in your quotes.
- Click Configure
- Click Labour Types
- Click Add Labour Group – This can be your company name if you only intend to have one group
- Click Add Labour Type
- Give your labour a name e.g. Standard Engineer On-Site
- If you are using day-rates, set how many hours are in the day for this type
- Enter your Cost and Margin to determine your Price and Profit
The next step is to ask yourself the following question. How do I want to present the labour to the client?
- Labour attached to each individual product
- A labour type for each system
- A summary of labour at the end of the quote
Labour can be added to the quote in multiple ways so you can choose exactly how your client see’s the information.