- Sign in to your WeQuote account at app.wequote.cloud
- Go to your Account Settings by clicking the account name or settings cog
- Click Integrations then click Link Zoho CRM Account
- A window will open up where you need to insert your Zoho login details.
- Your integration is now complete.
Zoho Customer Data
To begin using the Zoho integration, navigate to “Customers” and import all of your customers from Zoho using the button provided.
You also have the option to push the customers into Zoho when creating or updating a customer that’s not already in your Zoho system.
Note that once the customer is linked to Zoho, any updates on WeQuote will automatically be pushed to Zoho.
The integration is set up by default to use the “Accounts” or “Contacts” Zoho Module for the data.
In “Contacts” mode: Zoho Contacts will become Customers on WeQuote
In “Accounts” mode: Zoho Accounts will become Customers on WeQuote, while associated Zoho Contact will become Contact under the WeQuote customers.
Zoho Quote Data
You can push a quote through to the Zoho Deals module by pressing a button on quote summary.
Press the button again to update in Zoho.
Quote stages will be mapped to standard Zoho Deal stages.